Define Sparse Or Over Plucked Brows…No More Makeup Pencil!
Restore The Appearance Of Realistic Natural Looking Brows With
Our Henna Brow Tint Or Microblading Brow Tattoo!
HENNA BROW TINT
Henna brow tint is a more natural method of achieving a fuller and defined brow, using plant based ingredients that offer a safe and gentle dying process. The henna brow effect can last 2-4 weeks giving you a more voluptuous brow, safely coloring the skin and hairs with longer lasting results. This procedure is temporary and perfect for the client looker for bolder, fuller brows without taking the next step into a more permanent effect such as microblading brow tattoo. Henna brow tint can be done along with a brow sculpt, which includes a brow shaping and clean up for a fresh new look.
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo for those with thinning eyebrows. A very fine blade is used to deposit color matched pigment directly into the upper layers of the skin, leaving the strokes appearing fine and crisp. The results blend in so beautifully with your natural brows in which they are camouflaged. The Microblade glides with gentle pressure over the skin and causes a fine cut ( similar to a papercut). Microblading is a cosmetic procedure using iron oxide pigments that fade over time and are naturally absorbed by the skin, and results will appear softer over time. The treatment is a 2 part process with a primary appointment and a complimentary touch-up approximatly 4-6 weeks later. Results can last up to one year, so maintenance appointments ( referred to as touch-ups or color boost) are recommended.
Typically 90 minutes, but you are scheduled in for a 2 hour time slot to ensure we are never rushed. The majority of the appointment is spent numbing the brow area, answering all of your questions, mapping and drawing your new brow shape, deciding on color and discussing your aftercare.
Pain threshold will vary with clients. We take necessary precautions to ensure you are as comfortable as possible during the procedure. A strong topical anesthetic cream is used prior to numb the area, and an even stronger liquid anesthetic is used during the treatment once the skin has been opened if the client should continue to feel discomfort.
Microblading may NOT be suitable for certain clients who are:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetes / Hepatitis
- Under 18 years of age
- Skin diseases, such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes or blisters near the treated area
- Allergies to makeup and lidocaine ( topical anesthetic)
- Blood thinners
- High blood pressure
The color immediately after the procedure will appear darker and very sharp, but will soften and fade 30% in color as they heal. The final result of your new brows should not be considered for at least 3-4 weeks after the final visit.
MICROBLADING PRE-CARE TIPS
- Refrain from consuming alcohol 24 hours before procedure.
- Limit caffeine intake prior to your appointment
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Ibuprofen or Fish Oil 24 hours before procedure.
- Do take Tylenol 30 minutes before to alleviate discomfort (optional).
- Note: If you are on your menstrual cycle you will be much more sensitive and it is not recommended to book during those days.
MICROBLADING POST- CARE TIPS
- Day of treatment: Gently blot the area with a clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Repeat this step several time during the day to prevent hardening buildup of lymph on the treated area.
- Days 1-7: Maintain moisture on your brows with the aftercare gel and/ or ointment, which we provide you with in your aftercare package ( instructions included).
- Avoid harsh soaps, facial cleansers, makeup and sunscreen on brows until the skin appears healed and smooth.
- Do NOT over apply aftercare gel, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days post procedure.
- Avoid excess water, steam and exercise for 1 week after procedure.
- Do NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area ( doing so may result in scarring and pigment loss).