The Hottest New Brow Trend Has Arrived!!
Brow lamination is the hottest new trend if you are longing for bigger, fluffy brows. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry or where the hairs follow a different pattern. With eyebrow lamination we can realign the brows to give them the desired shape you want or a “Fluffy”, bold look. Simply comb them into place each morning and you’re good to go!
Who is Brow Lamination great for?
- Men & Women
- Those not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Who have unruly/ stubborn Brow hair and growth patterns
- Those growing out their Brows
- Those with fuller Brows throughout
- Those who want to improve the overall look of their Brows
- Those with previous Tattooed/ Microbladed Brows
- (Adds additional fluff that helps with blending your strokes with your natural hairs)
Who is not a good candidate?
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- If you have no Brow hairs or Alopecia (We recommend Microblading)
- Very sparse or very short Brow hairs
- If you have Psoriasis/ Eczema on your face
- If you’ve had Permanent Makeup within 4 weeks (We recommend waiting 4-6 weeks before laminating your Brows)
- If you have ultra sensitive skin
- If you’re using Brow growth serums
- Have scare tissue in the treatment area
- If you’re sunburned ( Must wait until your skin has fully healed)
PRECARE AND AFTERCARE
- Do not apply Retin A, AHA, exfoliate or use self tanners near the Brow area for 72 hrs before or after the treatment
- Do not wet your Brows for 24-48 hrs after treatment
- Do not apply makeup to the Brows for 24 hrs after treatment
- Avoid touching the Brow area so you don’t risk transferring oils
- Apply provided Brow Balm daily before bed
- Comb Brow hairs daily
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
With proper care brow lamination can last up to 8 weeks
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
CAN I RECEIVE THIS SERVICE IF MY BROWS ARE ALREADY TATTOOED/ MICROBLADED?
Yes! Brow Lamination looks just as amazing with Microblading, Tattooed Brows as the tattoo give you the density and the Lamination gives you the Fluff to really help blend your strokes with your natural hairs. If you’ve recently had your Brows tattooed, we recommend waiting between 4-6 weeks for your Brows to heal.
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE THE “FLUFFY” LOOK?
This is why Brow lamination is so great, you have the choice! Sleek & Sexy or Big and Fluffy, the choice is yours!
IS IT AFFORDABLE?
Yes, Brow Lamination is an affordable alternative for those who aren’t yet ready to commit to Microblading but who still want to achieve the look of “Fuller” Brows.